Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Homemade Photo Shoot...

So Caleb's 1-month birthday (if there is such a thing) was on Monday night. It just happened to coincide with Jeff getting a new guitar (he's a bit of a gear junkie and seems to get new-to-him guitars at least once or twice a month, it's not that often realistically, but it happens a lot, he just keeps trading them for something new and better) so I decided to get a bit creative a capture the moment in photos. So here are Caleb's pics, along with a couple of the kids from the next morning when they were asking why there was a sheet draped in the family room and they all wanted to have a turn too. I only took two pics of each kid so they didn't turn out that great, but still, they're fun. I also took a couple pics with my two big guys and included them for your enjoyment. I definitely am not a professional at this and just used my point and shoot little camera but I think they turned out decent and I know Jeff loves them, even if it's only so he can ogle the guitar case.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Those are so cute. Thanks for sharing. It's hard to believe how big Caleb is.

Anonymous said...

I love the one with Caleb's foot sticking out.
SOOO cute.
Dubba

Unknown said...

Charlene, your babies are so lovely and your smile is so like you Mama's..love that!! And your newest babe Caleb...so sweet
So sorry to hear about the thyroid cancer..you will be in my prayers. so good that yr Mom is on her way.
God allowed Tongue cancer in my life, surgery Dec 08, clear since then..Our God is good, He does have good plans for us.. and He is with us always...love,prayers and a hug from Rikki Kooy

Anonymous said...

Charlene, what beautiful pictures. We are praying for you and your family. Our God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think. love Aunty Karen and Uncle Mark.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!