Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Surgery Update...
So I just scheduled my surgery. I'll be going in 2 weeks from today, on Tuesday, February 2nd. I was a little nervous yesterday that I was going to end up having to go in today or something crazy like that, or even next week. So when I wasn't able to schedule my surgery yesterday I was somewhat relieved, knowing that I had at least a week before my surgery. Then today, when the call came and I had the choice of either next week or the following one, I decided longer is better, that way everyone can have a little more notice and be a little more prepared for it. There are a fews things that I really need to do before my surgery and one of them is Sydney's 5th birthday party. I was very scared that I was not going to be able to do it and she's been looking forward to it for so long that I really didn't want to disappoint her. But now, everything should be fine for that. We'll do it this weekend and then have time to clean up and organize things a little for my mom and then later, Jeff's mom, to come and stay with us while I recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WOW! Charlene your faith is inspiring! I will continue to pray for you as you go through this process, especially all of the surgery preparations and recovery after. The time required to recover is going to be difficult for a Mommy of four...but it sounds like you will have lots of family help. It is truly amazing to see God's hand in all of this already. May you continue to feel God's peace and strength!!! Love and Blessings to you and your family! Cara Lee
Charlene- your positive attitude sets an amazing example!!
We love you and are praying for you & your family!
Charlene, i am thinking and praying for you RIGHT NOW!
tawny
Char,
I'm thinking of and praying for you all. God's hand is in all of this and He will continue to lead you with His OVERWHELMING, UNEXPLAINABLE, AMAZING PEACE and LOVE!
Love you (all) so much and we are standing in faith with you believing for miracles in many ways.
Hey Char,
You, seriously, write your thoughts down so well. You are an amazing woman. We are standing with you all in faith. Love you always.
Dubba
Charlene,
Without a doubt we stand on God's promises of health and peace for you during this process. Know that I'm always here for you and supporting you.
Love,
Amber
Surrounding you with Love and Prayers. We have a faithful God. He will carry you through.Peace to you and all the family. Love Aunty Karen
Post a Comment