Saturday, November 07, 2009

Wow, Poor 4th Baby Already....

It's so true what they say, the more kids you have the fewer photos of them you take. This 4th baby is already getting the shaft. I just realized that I still have yet to post a baby belly pic from this pregnancy. Yes, I have taken a couple pics, I just haven't posted any of them and well, there are actually a lot fewer of them. So far (I'm almost 34 weeks) I've taken 3 belly pics. To give you an idea of how pathetic that is compared to the other kids, I took between 14-16 belly pics of Syd, Noah and Luke, and this time the most that I can really get is probably 10 and that's thinking really optimistically that I get a pic every week from now on. But it's a fact, it's what happened and well, at least this baby has gotten more than his/her fair share of ultrasound pics to somewhat make up for it. So with further ado I present my ever growing baby belly. And just for fun I found pics from my other pregnancies to compare it with (Luke's belly shots all seem to be missing, but you can check my old blog posts for a 32 week or 34 week photo, I guess he also missed a few shots).

Current Belly (33 weeks):


















Sydney Belly (32 weeks 5 days):


















Noah Belly (32 weeks 5 days):

No comments: