Saturday, November 07, 2009

Check It Out...

Two weeks ago (I can't believe how quick the time went, I really meant to get this post up more than a week ago!) our Lead Pastor was out of town on vacation with his family and asked Jeff to step in and teach/preach for him. This opportunity doesn't come up too often as there are a few other pastors at the church who also fill in when our Lead Pastor is out of town, but when it does, Jeff jumps at the chance. He was very excited and worked really hard to get his message just right and I think he did an awesome job. It was a message on redemption and it really seemed to connect with a lot of people at the church. It's always interesting to hear from others what they got out of a message and this time was no different. Jeff got quite a few emails that talked about one of his points about how our relationships with our spouses need to be redeemed and always improving (or something to that gist... Jeff is definitely more gifted with words than I am!). Anyways, before I completely misinterpret or otherwise mess-up his message, take a bit to listen to it for yourself! (The link will take you to a place where you can download the podcast from itunes.)

No comments: