Day three of potty training is done and has been a huge success! Jeff and I are both in complete shock at how easily Noah has taken to this whole thing. Granted, I think the treats help, but still no accidents today, not one! He's been in big kid underwear for three days and didn't have one accident!!!! Note the crazy excitement in my voice, or typing I should say!!!!
So Noah has done great. I'm still telling him to go to the bathroom every half hour or so; it's not something he realizes yet that he needs to do. Every once and a while I'll just ask him if he needs to go and he'll say no, but then you see something "click" and suddenly it's a yes and he's off and running and pushing as hard as he can for even a couple drops just for the precious "chocolate treat". I think he went potty like 6 or 7 times during nap time, just so he could have another treat. I'm not sure what he's going to do when I start giving him less and less for using the potty, but for right now I'm just excited that I haven't already gone through all 18 pairs of underwear that I bought him before starting. I know there's going to be accidents and moments when he gets too busy playing and having fun to remember to use the potty, but hey, I'm enjoying where I am right now... one less bum to diaper, yeah!!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
fun to catch up on your blog. sounds like noah is on the home stretch...good for you!
Post a Comment