Okay, I'm a little late at this, sorry, but I still wanted to get my name in the drawing and let all of you know about a chance to win a beautiful piece of jewelry. My cousin has started making some really cool jewelry and is selling it on her website that's attached to her blog. She's having a give away and all you have to do to be entered is to leave a comment (or blog about it like I'm doing) on her blog Xangelle's Xanadu by tonight! Ya, see I'm a little late. So if you read this today, Tuesday, then head over to her blog and enter to win something. You can check out all of her creations by clicking on the "shop" tab at the top of her page.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Jewelry Giveaway...
Okay, I'm a little late at this, sorry, but I still wanted to get my name in the drawing and let all of you know about a chance to win a beautiful piece of jewelry. My cousin has started making some really cool jewelry and is selling it on her website that's attached to her blog. She's having a give away and all you have to do to be entered is to leave a comment (or blog about it like I'm doing) on her blog Xangelle's Xanadu by tonight! Ya, see I'm a little late. So if you read this today, Tuesday, then head over to her blog and enter to win something. You can check out all of her creations by clicking on the "shop" tab at the top of her page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment