Jeff and I were driving home tonight from a fun night of friends and food with the kids quietly sitting in the back. It was raining and the lines on the road were getting hard to see. This brought me to start talking about glasses and the fact that Jeff really needs to find a pair that he will wear (he legally is supposed to while driving, but doesn't because they're not cool and he can't find a cool pair). The conversation went something like this:
Me: You really need to get new glasses that you'll actually wear.
Jeff: But my head is too huge and I can't find any that fit.
Me: You have a pair that fit, you just don't think they make you look cool.
Jeff: Exactly, that's what it's all about isn't it. I want to look cool. (okay, he probably said it slightly more "cool" than that, but well, it's getting late and my memory isn't perfect.)
Sydney: You are cool Daddy.
At this point Jeff and I just started giggling. She was so stinkin' cute and well, isn't that what all Dad's want, for their kids to think they're cool.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's the ONLY thing that matters...
Post a Comment