Life may not always be "perfect", but it's the perfect life for me.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Life In South Florida...
So life here in South Florida is slightly different than when I grew up in the freezing tundra of Canada. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration.... but when you realize the temperature difference of a cold winter day here and a warm winter day there (it's still way colder on a warm winter day there) it kinda feels like a frozen tundra. These pictures are from an average winter day here in South Florida, note the shorts and t-shirts and summer dresses. There is no way that the kids would be wearing these kinds of clothes at this time of year back home. I guess that's a good thing, but I still miss the cold and wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts and wrapping up in a blanket in front of the fire. Oh well, these pics are worth it to me, aren't they the absolutely cutest kids you've ever seen... I may be a bit biased, but I really think they're something special.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have to agree... you two make beautiful kids! Happy birthday sweetheart! Relax and enjoy your birthday "week", pamper yourself and be guilt free because you are so worth it. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for including all the preg pics, we love to share in your joy. Charlene, I am so proud of the beautiful women, awesome mom and fantastic wife that you are! Love you lots, Mom
The fact that he's sticking out his tongue is great, but the part that I love even more is that the baseball bat is upside down. It's hard to see in this picture, but I have others that you can totally tell in.
these are really cute kids. winter up north can be over-rated, but winter in florida can NEVER be UNDER-rated. Winters in Heaven will be like winters in Florida. But in Heaven, there will probably be a place at the beach to snow board.
I have the awesome privilege of living in one of the most beautiful places, being married to the most wonderful man, Jeff, and having the cutest kids ever, Sydney Faith, Noah Jett, Luke Justice and Caleb Raider. Life may not always be "perfect" but it is definitely the perfect life for me.
8 comments:
I have to agree... you two make beautiful kids!
Happy birthday sweetheart! Relax and enjoy your birthday "week", pamper yourself and be guilt free because you are so worth it. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for including all the preg pics, we love to share in your joy. Charlene, I am so proud of the beautiful women, awesome mom and fantastic wife that you are!
Love you lots, Mom
Haha... I love the one where Noah has his tongue out hitting the baseball. That is classic.
The fact that he's sticking out his tongue is great, but the part that I love even more is that the baseball bat is upside down. It's hard to see in this picture, but I have others that you can totally tell in.
Your kids are so cute and so sweet!!
Happy B-Day Char!
Your kids are A_B_S_O_L_U_T_E_L_Y---B_E_A_UTIFUL!
So are you. The prego pics look so great!
Love you lots and lots and lots,
Dubba
these are really cute kids. winter up north can be over-rated, but winter in florida can NEVER be UNDER-rated. Winters in Heaven will be like winters in Florida. But in Heaven, there will probably be a place at the beach to snow board.
does noah still have a faux-hawk?
Fantastic pics - luv you all, lee
Post a Comment