She doesn't decipher between the two and now she has started collecting "flowers" and wants to put them in a vase. So we have a "beautiful" collection of "flowers" now that is added to daily just sitting on top of the fridge for everyone to see. It seems that every time we venture out doors she has to find a few more "flowers" for her vase. Lucky for her our grass has a ton of them and they aren't too challenging to find. The problem is that soon we're going to run out of space in our little vase and are going to have to get rid of them. But how do you tell your little princess that the "flowers" she's collecting are ugly and that they need to go in the garbage? I'm hoping this phase will pass and soon the "flowers" will stop coming into our house. At least on the positive side of things, she's not pulling out all the neighbors flowers and ruining their gardens, just de-weeding their lawns for them. To her they're beautiful and I guess that's really what matters.On a side note, here are this weeks pregnancy pics. Sorry I missed last week, but well, it happens. I'm officially in the single digits now and really excited about that... only 9 more weeks to go! For some reason 9 weeks seems a lot shorter than 2 months to me, so that's how I'm looking at it. It's amazing how using different methods of counting time makes it seems so much longer or shorter. When I think that I still have just under a quarter of the pregnancy left I get really disappointed because that seems so long to me, 2 months seems like less, but still a really long time, 9 weeks sounds pretty good, 61 days (as of today) actually is starting to sound not too bad either. And now that I've just calculated that it's only like 1464 more hours, that doesn't seem all that bad. But 1464 is a pretty high number to count down and well, I don't have the patience. 61 days is also a pretty good number, but then again, I have a hard enough time keeping track of how many weeks, let alone days, so probably not a great method for me right now, but maybe soon. So counting down from 9 weeks sounds good and is what I'll be sticking with for at least the next couple weeks until I get a little closer and a number that seems a little more manageable, or at least easier to figure out, ie as of June 1st I'll know there are only 22 more days left because I'm due on the 22nd. But for now, it's single digits... 9 more weeks!
Current Belly...
Noah Belly...
Sydney Belly...

1 comment:
june 22? that's charity's birthday...
allie's is the 26...
Post a Comment