So it's been a long, long while since I've posted any pictures of the family. Sorry about that. We finally got a new computer (we've had it for just over a week and have had no problems! Well, other than I've been raised PC and now we have a Mac so it's a totally new learning curve, but still no problems! That's big for us and our computers.) and like I just mentioned, it's a Mac. I'm super excited about that and it's given me the opportunity to check out the million or so pics that we've taken in the last few months. I'm constantly amazed at how easy it is to do anything on this computer. I know everyone raves about Macs and how great they are, but until you use one you just don't fully understand the difference between Macs and PCs. It's hard going back to "my computer" that's a PC after using this beauty. Anyways, I've totally gotten side-tracked. I'm supposed to be putting up some pictures. So, without further ado... here we go.



Syd "helping Daddy pack-up" after our Christmas Eve service...

Noah on Christmas morning playing with his new tool bench....

I have a bunch more that I wanted to include but I'm having major problems with the internet right now so hopefully I'll have better luck sometime soon when I can finish. Enjoy these for now!
1 comment:
too cute
Post a Comment