
So here it is finally, my first official pregnancy belly shot. This picture was taken on Sunday which marks the 25
th week for me. Only 15 left to go (and that seems like forever right now) and really because we're closer to 26 weeks than 25 now because it's taken me so long to get this picture off the camera and onto the blog it's more like 14 weeks (hopefully not more than that!). Please don't look to closely at this picture. It was taken at 9:30 at night after a really, really long Sunday and I had just woken up from crashing on the coach for like half an hour but I really wanted to make sure that I got a picture, and well, at least I had some make-up on and my hair sorta done, although I'm sure the nap completely wrecked that. I'm definitely feeling WAY bigger this time than the past two pregnancies, and if I can manage to find the pics from the last two I'll include them too just so you all can see what I mean. Okay, I just checked the photos and realized that I didn't even start taking photos for pretty much another week (25 weeks, 5 days) with both the other pregnancies, so maybe next week I'll include them, but I'm not sure as I can't even begin to compare how little tummy I had then compared to now and how freaking fat that is making me feel at the moment. If I'm feeling a little better about myself by then I'll include them, if not, well, you'll just have to imagine. Maybe it's just the shirt... maybe if I keep telling myself that enough I'll believe it.
2 comments:
you look so cute!!
girl, you look great! thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment