Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy 26th birthday to my absolutely awesome husband! I'm so lucky and blessed to have such a great guy to be married to. I can't believe that almost 10 years ago we met for the first time and I knew instantly that I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. The past five and a half years of being married to him have been the best in my life and I have loved watching him grow and mature into the man God has created him to be. Jeff is the best Dad ever (sorry Dad, you're awesome too!) and watching him get down on the floor and play with the kids or sweat like crazy on the trampoline just for the kids to have a few laughs is priceless. Those moments are almost as precious as the times when I catch him making all the characters' voices while reading Sesame Street books (he does a mean Elmo impersonation) or playing in the "jungle" under the blankets with the kids and singing stupid songs (he'd probably kill me if I posted the video that I have of that somewhere). Really, he's just so great it makes my heart burst with pride when thinking of him.

So Jeff, I love you tons and tons and tons. You're so wonderful to me and the kids and we couldn't ask for a better husband/father than you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you all - big hugs, us in uk