Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Latest Pregnancy Pics...

There's been a ton happening around here in the past couple weeks that I'm using as my excuse for not posting more regularly and not putting up my weekly prego pictures and I'll hopefully have the chance to tell you all about it, but well, the kids are starting to get pretty fussy and want to eat dinner so I'll put up this weeks pic for you to enjoy and gawk at my ever expanding size and hopefully compare to past pregnancies and maybe one day soon I'll find the time and energy to fill you in on all the craziness in the Thompson household and maybe even upload a few ultrasound pics (if I can ever figure out how to scan them on our new computer). Enjoy! (Wow, I think that might be a new record for longest, run-on sentence ever.)

Current Belly (28 Weeks)...


Noah Belly (27 Weeks 5 Days)...

Sydney Belly (27 Weeks 5 Days)...

1 comment:

the jordans said...

hmmmm wonder what's in there this time? ; )