Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Quick Update...

Thank you to everyone who has congratulated Jeff and I on our recent news about baby #3. Sadly the pregnancy ended a little earlier than hoped for, well, more like a lot earlier. Since the beginning of the pregnancy something seemed a little off but I wasn't really sure what it was, only that it seemed different to my last two pregnancies and a lot more like my first one, which I miscarried at 10 weeks. A lot less people knew about this pregnancy (at least that I have to see face to face) than my first one, which means that there is a lot less hard explaining that "no, I am in fact not pregnant anymore, but thank you for the 'congratulations' anyway".

Jeff and I have a total, God-given peace about this whole situation. I have gone through being hugely frustrated and saddened, but now I am totally accepting of what has happened and know that God has an amazing plan for me and for my children and future children. So thank you again for the congratulations, don't worry about trying to find "just the right words" to try and comfort and console me, and please pray that Jeff and I will be able to conceive again (a lot quick this time hopefully) and this time carry the baby to term and have a happy and healthy baby. Thanks again.

4 comments:

Bryonm said...

sorry :(
we love you guys and miss you...
kiss noah and sydney for me...

Anonymous said...

Hey Char,
Sorry to hear about your little one.
We look forward to hearing your good new soon.
Love you lots,
Debbie
By the way, your daughter is so cute, the whole "fast" thing. That's awesome.
Love you.

Unknown said...

Love you all so much - big big hugs - us in uk

Anonymous said...

i had NO clue. i feel bad that everyone's been talking about pregnancy and whatnot at mom's group... so sorry you guys had to deal with that.