I'm getting pretty tired of the question "So are you pregnant yet?" As you've probably figured out from that last sentence and the title of this post (if you didn't already know), YES WE ARE!!! Baby #3 is finally on it's way. The past 6 months that we've been passionately working toward this goal has finally been successful. It looks like the baby will be due somewhere in the beginning of April, like between the 3rd-6th or something like that, but I'm not totally sure. We just found out on Wednesday and I haven't yet been to the doctor. (wow, if I had that would have been some amazing doctor service, getting an appointment that quickly.) Anyways, my first appointment is next Friday so maybe we'll have a little more precise date, but even then it's only an estimated due date.
I'm so excited about this baby, and totally freaked out at the same time. Jeff and I have always planned on having three kids and around 18 months apart, so it was a no brainer when thinking about having another one for us. But now that it's actually happened, I'm kinda freaking out about how I'm going to do it. The whole pregnancy thing with two kids this time instead of just one is going to be a lot harder I think, but that won't even compare to when the baby comes and Jeff and I are all of the sudden outnumbered. So far I haven't been that bad. Ever since Noah was born my body has had a bit of a rough time adjusting and getting back to normal. For pretty much the entire past year I have been nauseous and extremely tired and completely hormonal, so this should be no different. Thus far I've been maybe a little more tired than lately and slightly more nauseous, but not much. Hopefully that won't change too much and this first trimester will fly by (a girl can pray, right).
I was going to put a picture up of the little pee stick that confirmed the whole pregnancy thing, but well, I'm too lazy to get it off the camera and put it up here and I figured that if you've been reading my blog for any length of time (about two years I guess) you've already seen one, so no need to put one up again. If you're dieing to see one, check the one out here from when I found out I was pregnant with Noah and just pretend that it was the one from a couple days ago.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so happy for you. This is amazing news.
YAH!!!!! now Momma can hold up two hands when anyone asks how many grand babies she has! :-}
Daddy
Great to hear the news Charlene.
Have a great Christmas in UK - your dad told us you were going. Aunty Ruth says maybe baby will be born on your birthday.
Aunty Hope
Charlenie,
That is SO COOL!
I'm so happy for you.
And Happy Anniversary.
Wow, It's hard to believe time flies so fast, huh!
Love you lots,
Debbie
Post a Comment