
Sydney Stuff...
Sydney's newest thing is about to drive me crazy. Every time she eats she starts to chew it and then spits it out. I'm not really sure if she's eaten a whole lot in the last week or so. She also had pretty much given up baby food. They only kind that I've been able to get her to eat is Sweet Potato &Apple and Pear & Squash. I've got a ton of other flavors because until recently she was eating anything you put in front of her, but nope, not any more. So I've been trying to find new and intresting things for her to eat that aren't baby food. She's doing pretty good with them, but like I said, she starts chewing and then spits it out. Hopefully one day she'll actually eat her food properly.
The Sickness Spreads...
So, just like I thought it might happen, Jeff and I are sick. Sydney, the beautiful child, has decided to pass along her cold to us. So far Jeff is a little more sick than me, and hopefully I won't get any more sick and Jeff will get better, but life's a little interesting around our sick house. I'm hoping I don't get morning sickness to add to the cold, so we'll see what happens. So far I've been good, just tired and hormonal (I can't watch tv without crying anymore it seems). But other than that, life it perfect!

2 comments:
Ahhhh Char,
I'm so happy for you guys. I'll be praying for you - that you'll have a healty and happy short nine months. Sucks that Sydney passed her cold on. I feel bad for you. So far, we've not had any of that pass around our house, BUT the bigger your family gets the more people there are to "share" with. It's all fun though.
Love ya!
Oh My Gosh, Char!
CONGRATULATIONS to you and Jeff.
Sydney's going to be a big sister.
YEAH!
Wow. I am so happy for you all. Not so happy that you live far away, but very happy for you guys.
I love you all lots.
Debbie
I can't remember my password, that's why I'm annonymous today.
Post a Comment