
Okay, so I'm sitting here watching America's Next Top Model (yeah, I'm pathetic, but Jeff's out every Wednesday leading worship at CCJ's student's ministry and I need something to zone out to after I put the kids to bed) and I'm mad. There are two "plus size" models on this season and during their conversations they talk about the fact that they're a size eight. Now don't get me wrong, I know the average model is like a size negative 8 or something, but still, since when is an eight a plus size? Go to any store and you can get something like a 12 or 14 before having to go into the plus size section. So now I'm just mad, I always thought that the plus size women were beautiful and I couldn't quite figure out how they looked so proportionate and even "skinny" for a plus size, but now I know, they aren't technically plus size. There's goes any chance I ever had at being a plus size model, ha, ha.

1 comment:
hey girl can you email me at kangababie@yahoo.com
we've talked a few times in the past. my family and I just moved back into town and I heard you had a mommy's group going on at ccj? My baby girl is 2 and I've not had alot of mommy's to hang with.
thanks
audrey
Post a Comment