My kids love getting to spend time with Daddy. And one of the most favorite things that they love to do is watch him play his guitar and sing. A couple of days ago it was Noah's turn. As soon as Jeff got his guitar out Noah got excited. Then on the first strum of the guitar Noah started shaking his head and had a huge smile on his face. He continued shaking his head and smiling and trying to "play" guitar along with Jeff for about 15 minutes as the two of them shared a little music time. It was so cute. Sydney used to do the same thing and still loves getting to play guitar and sing with Daddy. While Jeff and Noah were having a few minutes together Sydney decided that she should get in on the action and found her little guitar and started playing and singing along with Jeff. Sadly I missed the moment on camera, but I did get a few pics of Jeff and Noah playing together. I have some similar one from when Sydney was around the same age that we love and Jeff even has a copy of blown up on his desk at work. Hopefully I'll be able to get one like it of him and Noah for his office. Here are some pics of their special time.


3 comments:
Hey, tell Jeff to post again. I require his insights to life, love and the pursuit of good music.
Noah's gonna be a guitar player....he is.....he iiiiiisss....
this exerpt roughly taken from Happy gilmore.
absolutely fantastic photos - love em - hugs, lee and harry :)
Post a Comment