
It's here! It's here! Yeah for cooler weather! Okay, so it's cooler than it has been in the last forever it seems, but it's not really cold. Although, I did officially turn of the a/c and open all the windows for the first time since last winter. I was so excited when I heard on the radio that the high for today was 75 ( about 24 for my Canadian readers)! Yeah, pants and jacket (light and only because you can, not because you need it) weather. It's so strange how when I was living up in Canada, if the temp got over 20 celsius (68 fehrenheit) you thought "yeah, it's time to pull out the shorts and t-shirts" now, living in South Florida, when the temp gets under 25 celsius (75 fehrenheit) you think "yeah, time for pants and sweaters". Oh well, I'll take what I can get, and this is beautiful. It's so nice to be able to have my windows open. They've only been open for like half an hour and already the house is smelling better and less stuffy. I love the smell of fresh air blowing through the house, I so miss it during the summer and well, almost all year except for the few shorts months when it's fall/winter and cool enough. This cold front is supposed to last for around a week, so here's hoping that the weather forcasters are right (and how often is that?!) and it stays for even that long. Since it was the first time it was cool enough to wear sweaters, I decided to take some pics of Sydney this morning looking so cute, just to immortolize the fact, that yes, it does get cool in Florida, so that way when I start complaining that it never does, I can see them and remember.Last weekend Jeff and I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch that Trinity United Methodist church puts on every year. The church is only a few blocks from our house and last year I wanted to take Sydney and get some super cute pictures, but I kept putting it off and putting it off and then it was too late. So this year I was determined to take the kids and get some great pics. It was a pretty warm day, actually it was plain hot and sticky, but well, I had a bunch of warm clothes that are super cute and I was afraid it was never going to be cool enough for Sydney to wear before she out grew them so I made her wear them for the pics. Poor Sydney and Noah dying in the heat wearing their warm clothes while Jeff and I were dying wearing shorts and t-shirts. Oh well, at least the pics look cute. So here they are, hope you enjoy them.









4 comments:
Awwwwww!!! Is Sydney going Trick or Treating? feel free to send those adorable fall clothes to the place that is actually cold.
-Carissa
WOW!! What a good lookin family. I only dream about weather like yours. As usual rainy and overcasted here!!
Big big hugs to you all - you all look so precious. I'm missing my reading buddy Sydney .... and wow, there's Noah sitting up - and even looking like he's playing the drums already on that pumpkin!
We really appreciate all the pics you post - thanks a ton. luv, lee
I CAN'T Wait to give huge hugs to all you guys, Way too cute see you soon Grampa K
Post a Comment