Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Grandparent's Day...

While watching Disney's Playhouse network this morning with Sydney you couldn't ignore the fact that it's Grandparents Day. Disney must have a close relationship with Hallmark because you don't hear about Grandparents Day all that much and I figure it's just another day that Hallmark created to increase their profit. Sure it's nice to celebrate Grandparents, but correct me if I'm wrong, aren't grandparents also Moms and Dads, and don't we already celebrate them with their own special days? I guess as people age, they feel as if they deserve to have people tell them how wonderful they are on a more consistent basis or something, or maybe it's that as they age they lose their memory so we have to have more days to celebrate them because they have already forgotten that just a few months ago we honored them on Mother's and Father's day. Whatever the reason, Happy Grandparent's day to all the grandparents out there, especially my kids grandparents (Mom and Dad Kennedy and Mom and Dad Thompson) and my Grandpa and Granny. In honor of them, I'll put a few more pics of the kids here, because what Grandparent isn't proud to show off their grandchildren.

Here's a short message from Sydney, I believe it says something along the lines of "Grandma and Grandpa, and Grandma Lee and Grandpa Harry, I love you all, so very, very, very much. I miss you and can't wait till I get to see you again and get presents and to introduce both my Grandpas to my baby Noah. Oh, and a cow says 'moo'." Okay, so the interpretation may be a bit of a stretch, but take it how you want.

7y hbrtfng/-Pdv qxa ioo788898 ART T N HGNMGBNccccccccccfsgfcgfffcfcfczfcssv nnhnhhhhhhfvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjk,990 hhhh trtthytuu8tu

Best Friends...
Playing With Daddy...
A Messy Eater...Can You Say "Pudge"...
Talking To The Animals...
Wow, How Do They Fly Like That?Peek-A-Boo...Pop Goes The Weasel... What, Can't You Fit In The Cupboard Under Your Sink?
I'm Here Somwhere Under This Mess of Hair...
Can You Say "White Trash"...Quite Time Reading...Time For A Hair Cut...
Fun In The Rain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics - thanks a bundle - luv, lee