Saturday, June 10, 2006

Prego and Sydney Pics...

Here's last Sunday's prego picture. Sorry it's taken me so long to get it up. I've been completely exhausted and thinking that this baby might just come at any time, so I haven't been blogging lately. I'm doing pretty good, okay, that's pretty much a complete lie. I'm feeling miserable, sore, cranky, tired, and plain done. I've been having a ton of false labor and keep thinking that I'm going to have to go to the hospital any minute, but then I sit down and relax for a while and everything stops. Parts of me want this done and to just run around to make real labor start, but then I'm trying to hold out as long as possible so that my Mom can make it down for the birth (she comes Monday night). Right now I'll be happy to make it to Sunday afternoon so that I can go to church (I really don't want to miss two weeks in a row and I know that next Sunday Jeff won't let me out of the house with the baby no matter how good I'm feeling) and then even if my Mom isn't here for the birth, at least it'll still be special when I take the baby home from the hospital and she's here. So that's the goal right now, not before tomorrow afternoon. Although, there is a Miami Heat basketball game and we already have plans for people to come over and watch on our HDTV, so I guess if I'm fair to Jeff and them, I'll have to wait until after the game tomorrow night. Man, I just can't get this baby out soon enough. As it is, if I wait until Tuesday (which is my scheduled induction day) Jeff will most likely have to miss game 3 of the Miami series, and I don't think he's enjoying that too much. Hopefully the baby will come early in the day so that he can at least watch the game in the room with me on the little regular TV's they have. Sorry Jeff, no HDTV for that one. So that basically leaves me with either going into labor really late on Sunday or anytime Monday (although if it's in the early evening, we'll have to try to figure out how to pick my mom up from the airport) or early Tuesday. Man, I never knew having a kid could be this challenging, at least not in the timing department.

Current Belly...



















Sydney Fun...


Here are a few pictures of some of the fun things we've done in the last week or so. We went to Lion Country Safari with Jeff's mom and had a great time. Sydney especially loved the spray park.



















Jeff thinks that some of Sydney's cutest moments are when her hair is all crazy like these...























































I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for dinner on Wednesday ( I really did forgot, it wasn't on purpose so I didn't have to cook) so we went out to R.J. Gators and they had family night happening and Sydney got her face painted. She actually sat really still and good, only getting distracted by one of the little boys at a neighboring table who just got a batman masked painted on his face. She loved looking at herself in the mirror after.















I had put Sydney down for a nap the other day with only a diaper on (I think she had just got her clothes all wet or something and she didn't want to put anything else on) and then went and had a nap myself. When I got up, Lee and Sydney had been playing and Sydney came out wearing this great outfit that she picked all by herself. I'm a little scared that she's planning on becoming a nudist in some cold place or something...

No comments: