Thursday, June 01, 2006
My Anxiety Lowering Invention...
Ever since yesterdays escapade with the snake, I've been freaked out to go anywhere near that corner of the kitchen. So today when I had to face my fears again and cook I decided to make it a little easier on me and lower some of my anxiety. So I placed a couple of boards that we had in the kitchen (I'm not really sure why they were there, but we used them yesterday to catch the snake and well, they worked perfectly for what I needed, so I'm actually not complaining about random wood being left in the kitchen) up against the stove so that if any other snakes or whatever decided to make house under the stove, they wouldn't be able to come and attack me. Yeah, I'm a little paranoid, but hopefully I'll get over it soon. Until then, the boards are staying put.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi sweetie, everyones life is full of wild life expierences this week! Your snake and did we tell you of D&J's momma and two cib bears in the back yard? When exactly did you figure out that the snake wasn't poisonous? After it was in the box? Did Jeff use oven mits and a spatula? Maybe pastor Dan can lend you a small snake gun for protection. At least you didn't call me...... Love you tons Dad
OH MY GOODNESS...Charlene I can totally sympathize we have had our own not so fun experiences with wildlife...bears, ants, mice and a snake too, but our snake was in teh yard. I WOULD BE FREAKING JUST LIKE YOU...but I will pray that you NEVER have a snake in your house again...GOd only gives us what we can handle right? One is plenty for lifetime!
love your blog!
love Tawny
Post a Comment