Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Last Weekly Pregnancy Picture...

So here it is, my last pregnancy update picture. This is my last Sunday, and therefore my last weekly picture before the baby comes. I get to go in on Tuesday to be induced and am so excited. Just think, in less than 48 hours I'll have had my baby. I can't believe it's already here, it seemed to take so long, then all of the sudden before I knew it, I was only hours away. Well, technically I was only hours away the whole time, just a ton of hours, but now in less than 36 hours everything will kick off. Who really knows how long it's going to take, with Sydney I had about 18 hours of labor and that was including over 12 hours of being on pitocin or whatever drug they gave me to help speed things up, so who knows how long it'll take this time, but I'm praying that it won't be that long. So if you think of me on Tuesday, please pray for a quick and easy labor and delivery and for the safety of me and the baby. Without further ado, here's my last pregnancy picture.

Current Belly....

No comments: