Mom,
Thanks for being the best Mom ever! I'm am so
blessed to have such a great mom, example, and friend. When I think back to my childhood I can't understand how I could have been so blessed as to have such a loving, caring, giving of anything and everything, awesome mom. God has really blessed me with you to teach me how to be such a great Mom also. What better example could I have than you on how to raise kids. I'm sure that I've still got tons to learn, and I'm so glad that I can come to you with all my questions. Thanks also for not always giving me unsolicited "advice" like so many people's mother's seem to do.One of my favorite things right now is how our relationship has changed over the past couple years, and especially since I've had Sydney, no longer are you just my Mom, but you're also my best friend. I'm so glad that I can call you at any moment to talk about anything and everything. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have someone to call when I'm bored out of my mind sitting at home with Sydney and you do such a good job of making time fly. It's also nice that you know exactly what it's like to sit at home with a kid so you can understand my insanity.
But the greatest gift that you've ever given me was raising me to know God. Thank you for your unending prayers, your guidance and your insistence that God and church be a part of my life (even when I really didn't want to go). I truly am blessed to have such a great example of Jesus' love and sacrifice. You're always giving of everything, your time, things, and love.
Thank you so much for being my Mom and just being you. I can't wait for you to come down here in a couple weeks to be with me as I become a Mom again. I'm so glad that you get to share that wonderful time with me and my family.
I love you Mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment