I'm getting really behind on this, sorry. I'm getting to the stage in my pregnancy where I'm totally exhausted, so the few moments that I have that I could possibly be writing here I spend resting or sleeping or if Jeff and the house are lucky... cleaning. But that last one doesn't seem to be happening too often lately, sorry Jeff. Anyways, when Sydney's napping lately (which is seeming to last for shorter and shorter of times lately) I've been taking my turn napping as well. It's one of the few things that makes it possible to make it through most days. I still end up drinking a cup of Pepsi at some point in the afternoon to stay alert, but I try to limit that as much as possible. Anyways, that was one of the times that I used to write my blogs in the past and now that time is filled with sleeping, hence the limited number of blogs. I will add a disclaimer here that the next few weeks and possibly months may have few blogs on a consistent basis. I'll do my best to keep it updated, but between getting more and more tired and exhausted and then having the baby, it'll probably be limited. But for now... here's this past Sunday's photo.
Current Belly....

Sydney Belly....

Mother's Day at the Beach.... Here are a few pictures that we took when we spent a few hours down at the beach on Mother's Day. It was so nice to relax and having dinner bought and not having to make it is a real perk. Although, the McDonald's that we had was no where near as good as I remembered it being. Hopefully I'll remember that next time I have a sudden craving for it and go with something a little better tasting and better for me. Enjoy!



2 comments:
Sooo precious :) luv lee
great pictures!!!
Post a Comment