Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cute Sydney Pics....

In the last couple days I've been a little photo happy so I thought that I'd indulge you all in my beautiful little girl, quite possibly in some of here last single person photos for a while. What are the chances that she'll get pictures by herself when the new baby comes?!

I found her so cute as she was watching a tv show or video or something on our bed the other day. I had just put her on the bed and she pulled the pillow out and got herself all comfortable.














I bought her a new visor and she actually kept it on her head (she's never done that before, it always came off the instant it was put on) and I thought she looked cute so I took a picture.



















I was a little concerned when Jeff showed me these pictures that he took. I had gotten up early with Sydney and it was Jeff's day off, so I got to have a nap after he woke-up. So during my nap Sydney decided to have a little fun. I'm thinking something along the lines of "band camp for 'special' students" when she's in school. Notice the crazy hair-do, the great big "I'm special" star sticker, the tambourine, the drum stick, and the pool floaty-ring-thing - what more can I say.





































I know that I tell Sydney all the time how cute she is and other people are always doing the same, but well, I think it might just be going to her head. I bought her this dress because it was on sale for only $2.88 and I figured I couldn't pass that up, but I still have a hard time seeing her in ruffles. Anyways, with the dress and the sunglasses, I think she thinks she's a rock star or something. She's definitely got the 'tude for it.

































And what kind of mom would I be if I didn't let her play outside in her delicate dress (probably a pretty good one). She loves rocks and the lizard totally captured her attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL hsa the MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! Proud Grandpa do you think!

Anonymous said...

"Snicker!" "Snort" "Band Camp for Special Kids!" Ha Ha Ha - Char, you are too funny!