Current Belly...

Sydney Belly...

Sydney's New Pool Fun...
On Saturday to help stave away some of the frustration and possible depression that Jeff was facing due to the messed up sprinkler system (the messed up part wasn't his fault, but the previous owner's... he was trying to fix it) I went out to Target and bought Sydney a kiddy pool to play in. There isn't a whole lot that brings more joy to Jeff than watching Sydney having way too much fun, and there's nothing that brings more joy to me than watching Jeff enjoy watching Sydney. It works out pretty well actually. Anyways, we bought her a little blow up pool and filled it up with just a few inches of water, enough for her to splash around in and have a great time. And boy did she. I forgot to take any pictures on Saturday of her, but we let her play in it again today and she had so much fun again.

T
hankfully this time I remembered to
take some
photos, so here they are. And no, we're not that horrible of parents that the only pool toys we give our kid are the remains of the pipes that Jeff was using on the sprinkler system, at least not willingly. They were just laying around by the pool and Sydney grabbed them and pulled them in. I was planning on picking up a few toys at Target while I was buying the pool, but I couldn't find any easily and it was already getting late and I wanted to make sure that I got home in time for Sydney to at least have a small chance of enjoying the pool before going to bed, so the toys will have to come at a later date.After our fun in the sun we came inside, dried off, got changed and shared a ice cream cookie. It was really good, but I think Sydney had a little trouble eating it and may just have gotten more outside her mouth than inside it, as evidenced by this picture.

Over all we had a great Sunday afternoon playing together and having fun, but now I'm exhausted and ready for bed. Until next time.

3 comments:
That second picture of Jeff is going to look great on my computer's desktop.
Instructions for saving Jeff's picture on destop:
1. right click on picture you think would embarass Jeff most.
2. Select "save as background."
3. enjoy
Totally awesome fun, we just cleaned up the pool up here Char, still a bit chilly to play in but soon. Jeffs got that whole smillin" Budda thing going on in the pic Bryon was talking about. Glad you didn't use the "speedo one". Did Daryl call yet? Love Dad
Thanks for the lovely pics of our precious peoples. You're a great mom and wife, knowing what they need and when :)
Lots of luv, Lee
Post a Comment