Friday, April 21, 2006

Fun With A Hose...

For the past couple days Jeff has been hard at work trying to fix our well pump and sprinkler system. Like everything else in our house, just when we thought it was working, we found something else that was broken and needed to be fixed before we could really get anywhere and everything that seemed to possibly be able to go wrong, did. Well, it wasn't that bad, at least to me, but I wasn't the one working all day in the hot sun trying to make it work. I helped when I could, which was usually while Sydney was napping or when she was happy to play outside and not run down the street to see the new puppy that just arrived a couple houses down, but mainly Jeff did all the work. Thanks Jeff! Anyways, at one of the times when I was trying to help out, Sydney was outside playing and discovered the hose. Jeff had been using it in many ways working everything out, and she fell in love the instant she discovered water came out of it. She was so cute and really well occupied with it so that other than keeping a basic eye on her, I could help Jeff out a bunch. Although I was quite distracted by how cute she was playing with the hose and trying to figure the whole thing out. Thankfully Jeff was equally distracted by her so he wasn't spending the whole time getting frustrated with my lack of attention. Well, here are a few pics of Sydney and her new love - the hose. Also, please keep us in your prayers... tomorrow we find out if all Jeff's hard work trying to set the pump and sprinkler system up worked. We had to let it sit and solidify over night to make sure that the different joints that he did today will hold under pressure, so we'll find out tomorrow if it all works and how many new holes we have to dig in the yard.... hopefully, none.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like toooooo much fun.did the pump motor actually work? love ya tons Dad