For those who are wondering after my blog about buying a new Easter outfit, I didn't, sort of. I had gone to Target to buy myself a pair of shorts and decided to just take a look at the kid's clothes and they were having a sale on shirts and Sydney has grown out of most of her t-shirts, so I picked her up a couple and she wore one of them with a skirt that she's had for a long time, so sorta new, sorta not, I guess that's one way to solve my dilemma.
Baby Belly Pics...
Here's the latest belly pic, sorry I don't have one from Sydney to compare it to. I'm not sure if it's just lost somewhere with a strange file name or for some reason we missed that week, but I
don't have one. So that's that. One strange thing to think on... when you're small you can't wait to be in the "double digits", but now that I'm older and waiting on something, I can't wait to be in the "single digits". What do I mean by that, as of tomorrow I'm officially 9 weeks from my due date, in the "single digits", it seems so much less than 10 weeks, or the "double digits" that I'm at right now. Yeah, only 9 weeks left, but if I think about it too hard, I get discouraged. Why you might ask? Because it's just barely less than a quarter left of what I've already been through or two more months. That might not seems like a lot to some people, but to me two months or a quarter of my pregnancy still seems like a lot. So I'll just think about it as 9 weeks and hopefully I'll make it through without going crazy. Although even thinking about 9 weeks of the most tiring and physically trying part of my pregnancy seems like a long, long time. Just think of the final outcome, just think of the final outcome... as long as I keep reminding my self this, hopefully I'll make it without making Jeff go too insane. Please pray that it will go fast, although not too fast because I still haven't got anything ready for the baby, other than putting the bassinet in my bedroom, but even that is full or clothes and no where near ready for a baby to be in it. I guess I should probably get moving on trying to find Sydney's brand-new baby clothes and stuff and getting it ready for the new baby, but it still seems so far off that there shouldn't be a rush. I'm a little too much of a procrastinator to start already, a week or two before is most likely when I'll get to finding everything, if it's before that, I'll be really proud of my self. With Sydney it was only days before she came that I even felt close to ready for her, still buying stuff a day or two before she came, and I hadn't finished packing my bag for the hospital until my water broke when I figured I guess I had better because I was heading their in a few minutes. So long story short, if I'm finished before I head off to the hospital to deliver, I'm in good shape.

No comments:
Post a Comment