This child has been driving me crazy. She must be Jeff's child. Starting a couple weeks ago she has a new passion for finishing her baths early by taking a dump in the tub. No matter how many stinky diapers I change in one day she still manages to find a little more in her to release. And of course it's not a nice, solid poo (sorry if I'm being a little too graphic for you) but all loose and gross. So pretty much no matter where we are in our bath process it ends pretty quickly. Why has this started all of the sudden? I thought this would be a problem that would occur when she was younger, not starting when she's almost a year old! Shouldn't she be getting better control now, not worse, or maybe she has better control and this is when it feels the best. Ewww I hope not. Anyways, I've been thoroughly disgusted for the past few baths, but at least my bathtub hasn't been so clean in a long time because I now end up washing it almost every day.
Baby News....
I felt the baby move today. At least I'm pretty sure it was the baby. I was sitting watching TV and Sydney when I felt it, but then Sydney needed me and I couldn't focus on the feeling any more so I'm not completely positive that it was the baby, and I haven't felt it since, but hopefully I'll get to feel it again soon. I also have my "big" ultrasound next Friday so we'll get an update on how the baby is doing then.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was going to email you this but I couldn't find it in my aol account. SO big disgusting public response lol
The reason Sydney is pooing in the bath is warm water encourages poo and the urge to poo. For watever reason, you can sit a baby in warm bath water and with in 10 to 15 mins they should go poo. Eden HATES baths so they don't last that long but I will get her out, dried off and changed and without fail..will have to change her. This is all made 100% worse if it's not a solid poo. If it comes out..well..ya know..they don't have as much control over it. It's kinda like when we let a stinker and know the difference between stinker and the other??
Eden had alot of health issues when she was born and was a poor eater. We had to supplement with bottle but we found out she had digestion issues. She wouldn't poo and her stomach was killing her. the doctor said..put her in WARM bath water!! It will happen...and it did..alot.
Hope that clears up your mystery..tho it's still not pleasent..have you woke up yet to her pants off, diaper off and her poo masterpiece??? I got that right before thanksgiving dinner lol..I was just about to put a piece of turkey in my mouth when I heard my husband scream...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Gotta love being a parent:)
Hey Char,
What do you mean, "she must be Jeff's child"?
Does this mean Jeff also has warm water problems?
Couldn't resist. Love you all,
Debbie
okay, my 3 kids did the poo in the tub thing also. Although, it totally grossed me out, and I'd get Jon to clean it all out. I think we ended up washing the bath toys everyday for a while. But, it does get better, eventually! Hey, and at least you know she's regular,,,that must be some comfort! Hee Hee! Love Ya,.....that's so cool about feeling the baby move!
I know that it's totally normal for babies to take a dump in the tub, but I guess I figured it would be something that I'd deal with when she was a lot younger, not something that started when she turned one. I guess I still have a lot to learn.
Post a Comment