
So Jeff was a wonderful Daddy and husband today and took care of Sydney while I went and had a ton of fun at our Ladies Christmas Tea for church. So when I get home I notice something looks a little funny. I take closer look at Sydney's pants and notice their on backwards. I'll give him the fact that her jeans only have pockets on the front, not the back, so it's a little confusing, but the fact that there's a pretend fly sown into the front I figure would be a dead give away. Or maybe the fact that half her butt was hanging out. But then again, he's male and doesn't notice these things. I've actually seen kids come to church with their clothes on inside out when Daddy dressed them, so this really isn't that bad.

2 comments:
Hey, at least they match. You should see some of the color combos that My kids have shown up to church in when "Daddy dressed them" Sweet! Unfortunatly, they seem to have inherited his fashion sense. God, help us all!
Sooo cute ... and so stylish with that tie thingy for a belt! If Jeff did that I'm very impressed :) Lots of luv, Lee
Post a Comment