Friday, December 02, 2005

Finally, The Proof I've Been Looking For...

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Fairly Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!
I've always known this, but finally it's been confirmed. I'm smarter than Jeff, or at least less stupid. Jeff scored an unbelievable 76 or something, and little old me scored 25 (the smaller the number the better, it means only 25% of people are smarter than me, which really isn't that great, but I figure someone who has been in school in the past 5 years probably remembers more than me, so it's not so bad) Anyways, if you have a few minutes check it out and let me know how you did. If you're too embarrassed to share your score just remember, it's probably not much worse than Jeff's! Just kidding. I love you Jeff, don't be mad at me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always nu you were smrter than me. I am however not quite as dumb as Jeff, although we seem to be living in a snowy mess and you are in the warmth and sun !! HMMMMM I scoreds a whopping 52 almost screwed up the amount of dirt in a hole. Tricky stuff btw what does that icredible word starting with P actualy mean? Love somewhat dumb Dad K

Anonymous said...

Ok so I was totaly bumed buy my score so I cheated and did the dang thing again. Now I realize that this doesn't count but this time I got a 5 ! Yes single digits. I know that this now qualifies me to state as Matt's hero "BILLY MADISON" once said I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE" It only took 2 times to realize this and doesn't even count. BTW did your fan get fixed or can you turn the dishwaher on now with the remote Lol Dad