Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas Is Coming To Our House...

I was so excited today. For the first time in something like 4 years I went live Christmas Tree shopping. Is there anything better than the smell of fresh fir or pine or whatever it is in your house? I love it so much and didn't realize how much I really missed it for the past couple years until now. It's just fun to have. I still have to decorate it, the branch have to "fall" so that it's in the position it'll be when it's been up for a week or so, so that the decorations don't end up looking really funny. Anyways, I now have a 7 foot tall tree standing in my living room with only an angel on the top. Hopefully tomorrow either during one of Sydney's naps or tomorrow night I'll get it all decorated and post a picture. That's the plan at least. I'll also try and take and post a picture of our new "office/soon to be baby room" that we just finished painting this afternoon. We had to finish it before we got the tree because our office was in the living room and we couldn't fit a tree, t.v., computer, couch and baby toys all in there, so something had to go. So the computer has ended up in what will be the new baby's room until we finish the floor in the family room which should be the final resting place of our "office". Until then, well, who really knows. It could be interesting as we try to finish the floor in the family room because at the moment it's acting as a storage room, and we have a ton of boxes still to go through since we moved and not a whole lot of places to store it. So when the time finally comes to work on the floor in there and everything has to find a new home for a while, our house really should be interesting. I just realized that I started almost all the previous sentences with so... man, I'd get some really bad comments from my English teachers if they were checking this out. Well, not much is really happening right now and I'm about ready to fall asleep (I'm getting so old) so this is the end for now. Hopefully I'll have more to say soon and soon pictures to show as well.

No comments: