Do they have PA (Pacifiers Anonymous) groups out there? Sydney is like a little addict. She has learnt that the only place that she's allowed to have her pacies in the house is in her crib. Because we don't have crib bumpers, while she's sleeping she knocks out almost all of her pacies (she has something like 9 or 10 in there when she falls asleep). Then in the morning and throughout the day I find her crawling around under her crib grabbing all the pacies she can find and taking "one last drag" on them. She's so funny. She always stays under the crib, unless I'm not around then she brings them out, so that I can't take them away from her. She's so funny.Other Sydney News...
Well, it seems like Sydney may finally be breaking through her first tooth. I noticed today a small white spot on her gums, and when I pushed on it, it was a hard little bump. So this may be the end of the awesome toothless grins that we've come to love.
Sorry About the Lack Of Posts...
I guess being prego is really catching up with me. I've been so exhausted lately that when I get the chance to write (Sydney is either napping or sleeping for the night) the last thing that I want to do is think. And believe me, it actually takes me a lot of thinking to write these things. For most people it probably doesn't, but, well, I'm not most people. So, sadly I haven't been keeping up quite as much with the blogs as I had hoped, but hopefully (yah, yah, give me a chance) I'll do better in the future. I go for my first doctors appointment tomorrow, so we'll find out then approximately how much longer I should be feeling crappy, and when I should start feeling better again - hopefully soon. I'll try and let you know more when I find out tomorrow, depending on how worn out I am of course.
The Amazing Disappearing Trash...
On Saturday (I'm pretty sure it was Saturday but I've been wrong on dates before) we were blessed with a new-to-us/used washer. I was so excited because even though our washer works, it only has three settings, hot, warm or cold. No delicate, no extra strong, nothing special. I've had a time or two when I've really wanted to use the delicate setting, and well, there wasn't one. Also, it was really old and we'd have to be replacing it soon anyways. So back to the story - so we were given a new washer that's in really good condition and I'm so excited. God is awesome in the way he blesses us. So Jeff and I moved the old washer out of the closet in the kitchen that it's in so that we could move the new one in. The old washer sat in our kitchen (in front of the fridge so you could barely open the door) until today. I was finally tired of having to squeeze things out of the fridge and decided that it was going to make it out of the house today. So around 3-o'clock while Sydney was sleeping I finally did it and "walked" it out of the house and across the lawn to the edge of the grass. I put a sign on it "I Work" figuring someone may just take it before the garbage people get around to it. But I didn't figure it would go so fast. I'm not exactly sure when it left, but when I left the house around 6:15 to go visit a friend in the hospital it was already gone. I guess that's what happens when you live in a lower-middle class neighborhood. I should have figured that it would be gone quick since everything else we've left on the side of the road has pretty much disappeared before the garbage people have made their way around. Even a chain-link fence that we took down was taken. Hopefully who ever took it will be blessed by it like we were blessed by the one given to us.

1 comment:
Hi there - thanks for all the news and stories and pics :) And for taking the time and effort to write for us all.
Lots of luv as always, Lee
Post a Comment