



Sydney's Craziness... We haven't quite been able to figure Sydney out lately, she's been acting really strange. She has started being really clingy and whinny. All day long she wants to be attached to me, and with the effects of pregnancy really starting to catch up with me, I don't particularly want to be fully attached to her. It's been weird, it just started in the past few days, and well, I'm quite tired of it already. I can't do anything. Something as simple as making dinner has become quite a challenge. I've been trying to spend more focused time with her throughout the day, but that hasn't helped. And she's still getting a lot of sleep so I don't think that is it either. Maybe she's starting to teethe, but I still haven't seen a tooth (10 months old and still not one tooth!). Who knows, any child psychologist out there that want a case study, let me know! I'm more than willing to try anything to stop this insanity. It probably really doesn't help that I've been feeling pretty awful lately. Poor Sydney and Jeff are really getting the brunt of it. I feel so bad for Jeff, the house is slowly (well, not that slowly with a 10-month-old) falling apart. I really do see and notice the mess, but when I get the chance to do something about it (Sydney's napping) I'm so wiped out that all I want to do is lay down and pass out. I guess this is life with a 10-month-old and being pregnant, so I'll just have to live with it.

1 comment:
Aww - wish we could pop around to help you with the house, and let Sydney cling to us instead. You could well be right about the teeth - she needing comfort - or maybe she's such a star she's sensing you're not feeling okay and wanting to give you all her physical attention and hugs!!
Anyways - big hugs to you all from us, luv, Lee
Post a Comment