After running out of our third gallon of milk in one week and barely having enough formula to finish the day for Sydney, let alone tomorrow, I took Sydney grocery shopping today. I usually go on Mondays while Jeff is at work, but well, like I said, we were out of a few key needs, so I had to make a special trip to the store. It was fairly regular (including me losing my list so I'm still not sure if I got everything that I needed or not) until I stupidly gave Sydney a glass jar of jam. You may ask, "Charlene, why did you give a 10-month-old baby a glass jar?" Well, I still don't really know! Anyways, like she normally does, she dropped it out of the cart and splat, crash, bang it broke. So I had to go find a person who worked there and explain what happened and that there was broken glass everywhere. Thankfully the jam all stayed in the jar and didn't spill everywhere. Just a few small pieces of glass that weren't stuck to the jam that was holding the jar together were on the floor and needed to be cleaned up. So that was enough excitement for me and we headed home as quick as we could. When we got back, Sydney decided to "help" take the food out of the bag and put it into the fridge. More or less, she just stood in the fridge in the way. After we finished putting all the food away, she again "helped" by "checking the bags for any remaining food" by throwing the bags across the kitchen. What a big helper she is getting to be!

No comments:
Post a Comment