Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Best Husband Ever...

I've been meaning to write this blog for the past couple days and keep forgetting to, pathetic, I know. So here goes. I have the best husband ever. On Tuesday I discovered that our cable came back on. Jeff called from work and I, so excited, blurted out before he even barely had a chance to say hi that it was back on. He was so happy - who knew you could be so excited over cable?! Anyways he came home and the first thing he did was turn on ESPN. And of course it just happened to be the time when his two favorite shows would be coming on. But still, as the best husband ever, he offered, I didn't even have to ask, to take Sydney and me for a walk. It meant so much that even though he'd be getting a chance to watch his sports shows that he hadn't seen in over eight days (a long time for a man to miss his sports), he chose to go walking with us. Then on Wednesday he came home and before doing anything else asked if we wanted to go for a walk on the beach before it got dark. So we did, which is when Jeff took the picture of Sydney and me on the beach which is on his blog. Which by the way, I'm not that fat. I was saying to Jeff even as he took the picture not to take it because the wind was blowing my shirt out so much and making me look fat. No really, ask him, I did say that. His comment, "that's okay, you're pregnant." Yah, I may be pregnant, but not that pregnant. I really don't want to be THAT fat yet, especially when I'm not. So please, if you see the pic, take off at least 10 pounds, please. Maybe even more, if the camera adds 10 pounds, the wind must have added at least another 10, so that makes 20 pounds that you have to take off to get what I really look like. Wow, I like that idea, at least in my mind, the picture looks a lot better without those additional 20 pounds.

No comments: