Poor Jeff isn't feeling good at all. He's definitely sick, so that makes everyone in our house sick. So, if Jeff is sick and Sydney is sick, do I get to be sick? Nope. At least not when I want to or feel like it. Basically I can be sick from around 9:30-11:00am if Sydney decides that it's a good time to sleep like normal, and then from around 12:00-6:00am, that is if no one else is sick. I just wanna be sick when I wanna be sick! Actually I'd rather not be sick at all, but well, I am. To double it up, I'm starting to feel the nausea kicking in from being preggers. In Jeff's opinion it's all mental. I finally find out that I'm preggers and suddenly I'm starting to feel nauseous. Coincidence, I think not! It's called being pregnant.
There goes the dryer. Again, life never ends and I still haven't gotten a chance to be sick today (well, except for about 45 minutes while Sydney was napping). But maybe in about 20 years or so I'll get the chance to just be sick and be treated like a baby all over again. (Or possibly in about 8 months when my Mom and Jeff's mom come and help me out with Sydney and the new baby. I can't wait. But then again, I'll still have to be up every two or three hours to feed the kid, so again, nope, no chance to just be sick!)
Just so you don't get a bad idea about Jeff, he's being awesome while being sick, trying everything to make life easier for me. But I guess I just have martyr's syndrome, I wanna do everything for everyone, then complain about it later and be praised the whole time while doing it. So, basically it's all my fault.
Just So You're Not Afraid...
The updates that we've been getting from the weather network are starting to look a little more positive. We should know more tomorrow or Friday. But to give your heart a little relief, even if it makes a direct hit right over us, it should only be as a Category One or at most Two. We just recently got this Safety Film thing on all of our windows that will stop anything from busting through our windows, we've stocked up on all the necessities and if the power goes out we have a couple of friends who have offered for us to stay with them and they have a generator with a/c and everything and even a gas hot water tank, so we'll be able to have hot showers. And of coarse there's also the friendship and entertainment of having some one else around to talk to. Oh yeah, they also have a pool to enjoy. Just bonuses of having great friends. So, please don't worry too much about us. Although, we will take all prayers that the storm just won't make it any where near here.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Char!! It's been forever!! Congrats on the new little one!!
I hope you feel better soon!!
We're keeping an eye on Wilma here too...hoping it does something no one expects...and not hit anywhere major.
We'll have to keep in touch!
Later!
Jenise
Hi Charlene,
Congrats to you and Jeff on the new addition to your family. Not sure if you remember me it's Melissa Haines. I found your blog indirectly from the C&C website. I think your daughter is absolutely adorable. Glad to hear things are going well. If you ever wanna drop me an email it is mirror_gurl82@hotmail.com I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
-Mel
Post a Comment