




Hurricane Updates...
At the present time we're still waiting and watching. We're going through the motions and getting ready for the possibility of it coming through here. We're completely prepared (I think) but aren't too worried about everything. The city has closed all public city buildings for the weekend, so that includes the school that our church meets in. Which in turn means that we won't be able to have our service this Sunday. It's selfishly a good thing with Jeff being so sick (he's gonna have a super hard time singing for the next couple days) and I was supposed to be in the nursery, which I wouldn't have been able to do because I'm still sick and so is Sydney. It's sad. Our first weekend off in who knows how long and we're all sick. I guess that's life. Or, if you're Jeff, it just proves that the world does revolve around him.

1 comment:
great pictures of Sydney.
Post a Comment