Okay, hormones suck! I'm still looking for something good in them. So far I've figured out the bad things - morning sickness (or all day sickness if you ask me), zits like crazy, and mood swings from one end of the spectrum to the other (poor Jeff). The only thing I can think of as a good thing so far is the end result - the baby's a pretty good deal I guess. Thankfully it only lasts nine months, well, then give it a few more months after the baby for the hormones to level off, and then if we do it again like we did this time, after three or so months back on the roller coaster. Jeff really is amazing to still be with me after all this and if he makes it through three kids, wow, Super Husband! As for my Super Husband, he really came through for me tonight. I haven't been feeling too good and I'm pretty wiped out. Jeff had a really rough time sleeping last night and kept me up for a bunch of it. I felt so bad for him, he couldn't sleep, only cough and was so frustrated. Then Sydney decided to have a bit of a rough morning, so I was up early with her. Lucky Jeff got to sleep until 11:00am (I was so jealous). Anyways, he offered to make her sippy cup for me without me even having to ask, then he offered to get her all ready for bed (which is a little hard right now cause she's got a pretty bad rash and doesn't want her diaper changed). He did such an awesome job with a huge smile on his face. I'm so thankful for him. He does such a good job with Sydney. There really isn't anything I'd rather do than sit and watch the two of them play together.
Wilma, Wilma, Wilma....
I'm sick and tired of waiting for this hurricane to finally come through. Every time I check on it I find out that they expect it to come through later and later in the week. By the time it finally makes in anywhere near here (if it ever does) it's gonna be next year. I'm ready now. I don't know if I'll be ready when they expect it to come through now. I'm kinda at a lost for what to do. I usually go food shopping on Mondays while Jeff is at work. Well, the hurricane (at the present time) is expected to come through on Tuesday or something. I'm worried that if I don't go shopping on Monday we won't have a whole lot to eat other than our emergency hurricane food (enough jerky to last forever it seems), but I don't want to buy too much food in case the power goes out and it all gets ruined. I guess as the time gets closer and we know a little better where the hurricane is going to come through I'll figure out when I should go shopping.
I guess that's it for now. Off to sit on the couch and do nothing and hope my stomach settles down a little.
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment