For the past couple weeks we've been watching these Sign Language videos we borrowed from the library and have been practicing. One of the videos is all about families and fun so we were practicing using our signs about family members. I was talking about aunts and uncles, grandma and grandpas and how many of each we have. Then I don't remember who asked it, but someone (possibly me, but I really don't remember) asked
"And how many Daddies do you have?"
Her answer, "I have two (hmm, what?!), one named God and one named Daddy."
This is where a slow tear started running down my face. Awwww, way too cute.
After a minute we went and asked Noah the same question thinking that after hearing Syd's answer his might be equally as cute and touching.
His answer, "Lots, Mr. Chris, Mr....." that's where we cut him off and quickly explain who/what a Daddy is, I guess he's still figuring that one out.
1 comment:
Awwwww that is adorable!
Love one of Sydney's Aunties,
Carissa
Post a Comment