Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Proud Of My Little Girl...

Syd just showed me a picture that she drew of some different dogs. This is the first time that I've ever seen her draw a dog and didn't even know that she could. Then to top it off, I noticed that she had written something on the paper as well, D-O-G. I didn't know she even knew how to spell "dog". She did this all by herself without me even knowing that she was coloring. I was so impressed that I thought I would share it with all of you.


Syd wanted to share some of her thoughts with you so the following is straight from her, enjoy!

fhhrtghhhhhhtbfbbbnvvdfktrkkkkkhhhhhhgkhrttrhhrtuiktiurirtuyetyhdsssdfghhghjjghjjjjjjjmmkkk  mmmmmm yuiopioihl3uy  yu8u t53853t6i5 t78874586  ou5689 76868u56 uo64u654y5u48 4 o6oo 45i4i 54i6i 659i665i96 5i95i99i 05/60 9kjytk hykghk jlktl fghfhlhjfj, ,jhc.865868 78hkkh,bb,b ,b,,,,,,,,,,,   09435968787870379 389083390378 788y9988986 868868686 86868686 8666688666 886868 8666tkgeb.rk nrjrknrnjk.nj mt1324445576677890000 000 000 000 00000000000000000000 00000000000000000000 0000000000000000 00000000000000000 bbbbbbbxxxxxzssdtut6r2c6556u467777774664 7r7f65y7 ig5ygy gyg6iiyug6 yu6ygy 

cat sydney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sydney! You are so amazing! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you too! Those are good looking dogs and great spelling. Keep the good surprises coming all your life! I can't wait to see what you will do next.
Love you all lots,
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

We love your happy dogs Sydney :) and well done for the writing.
We enjoyed your blogging too :) There are lots of sheep over here where we live, and soon they will have baby lambs - we are looking forward to seeing them. When we go for walks we hear lots of baaaaa noises from the sheep. It makes us happy :)
Big hugs and lots of love,
Grandma Lee and Grandpa Harry

Anonymous said...

that is impressive! maybe homeschooling her won't be so difficult if she teaches herself like that! :)