5 Obsessions....
Okay I'm supposed to list 5 obsessions (thanks Penny for tagging me... please add a slight sarcastic edge to your voice as your read that).
1. My kids
2. Sleep (totally obsessed with it, or shall I say the lack of it)
3. Bones (the tv show, Jeff and I just started watching it a week or so ago from the beginning on fancast.com and we can't stop. We're already almost finished with season 2.)
4. Reading in the bathroom (it's the only chance I seem to have - I'm too obsessed with #1, #2 and#3 to find other, better times to do it - and it creates a mini break for me to escape for a couple minutes and I actually make it through a book after a few weeks rather than a few months, pretty good for me.)
5. Checking my email and facebook (not that there's really anything to check or find, but still it brings me out of total kid chaos and into a semi-adult world, if only for a few seconds.)
And now for my tags.... I tag Kathleen, Katie, Lyndsey, Alyssa and Emily. Sorry, I understand if you don't do it, I'm terrible at it myself as previously stated!
So this is the second "tag" although it is more cleverly disguised as an award so as to not seem so annoying, I think, and maybe even a bit of a compliment. For this one I'm supposed to list 6 things about myself. I really should have done this when I first got it because all of you reading would probably have forgotten what I had listed (whoops, I got tagged, I mean awarded, over a month ago) and could list it all again for the 5 things revealed, but no, now I have to come up with 6 entirely different things. So here goes....1. I'm dying to get out of the house without any kids! I've only been out without kids 3 times in the past couple months thanks to government crappiness (in other words no driver's license due to the government not sending me my paperwork for more than 2 years longer than they said it should take) and a little monkey who won't take a bottle.
2. I'm so excited about Christmas this year and can't wait till tomorrow morning to see the kids open their presents, it just keeps getting more fun as they get older.
3. I'm really missing my family and everyone back home right now, the holidays are definitely the hardest time to be apart. Especially when they're having an awesomely white Christmas and I'm here in 80 degree weather.
4. Jeff and I are in the progress of adding to our family through adoption. We've looked into both private and state adoption and right now are waiting to take our state required classes to be able to adopt that way. We're thinking two kids for right now, one boy and one girl.
5. I can't believe that we're actually thinking we're going to have at least 5 kids and are not entirely sure we'll stop there... that means a mega van for me, something I'm honestly a little scared of.
6. I'm super grateful for great friends, especially today since I have some that have offered me and the kids a way home from church this afternoon rather than having to stay at the church for something like 8 hours while all 4 of our Christmas Eve services happen and I can't drive us home after the first one that we're going to (thanks to the whole "driver's license fiasco mentioned in #1)and Jeff has to lead worship at all of them and can't take us home either.
So there we go. I now award Penny and Patti as the next winners of the Kreativ Blogger Award!

No comments:
Post a Comment