So I'm trying to find some new music for me and the kids to listen to at home that hopefully is good music and has great words behind it (ie lyrics that might actually teach my kids about good things like God and the bible and stuff like that, or at least not crap that I don't want to hear come out of their mouths) and I came across this band. You've gotta check them out. I can't stop laughing. I totally can't decide which tracks I like the best and there are a ton of them. There's different styles of music to fit everyone's taste. Check out their cd's here (links to itunes)edited to add: Okay, so I've listened to them a bit more and it seems like only the first few songs that I listen to were funny, the rest of them are a little weird and boring. Still worth checking out, but so far my favorites have been "Jericho", "Somebody Sold Me" and "None to Ladylike". (all links to itunes)

No comments:
Post a Comment