Sunday, July 09, 2006
What Am I Doing Here Now?
Well, it's 4:40am according to the clock in the bottom corner of my screen right now, but Noah seems to think it's 4:40pm. I figured that since I have already read every other blog that I frequent and I'm not sure that my mind is functioning at a high enough capacity to play web soduko, that I'd write a little something here. I'm actually not sure that my mind is functioning at a high enough capacity to write anything here, at least not anything intelligible, but oh well, I have nothing better to do to pass the time till Noah decides to go back to sleep, or at least eat again. On most nights when Noah decides to confuse night and day, I usually let him lay in his cradle while I try and sleep through his moans and groans and other supposedly "cute" noises that he makes (it's amazing that the "cute" noises during the day become "annoying" noises at night), but well, being that it's Saturday, well actually Sunday now, I have to make sure that Jeff gets the best and most sleep possible because he actually has to go up on stage tomorrow and lead worship, and well, it just wouldn't be right for him to go on suffering from lack of sleep when there was something that I could do about it. I guess I just don't think that the whole church should suffer because I wanted a couple hours more sleep (yes hours, it's already been 1 and a half and there's no signs of it ending any time soon). So here I am, sitting in front of the computer, wishing that there were more people blogging so that I could read all the inane and not so inane fun that they're having. Or at least I wish that people who have blogs that I frequent would actually update them periodically. I guess I shouldn't ask too much, people probably think the same thing about mine, at least, they're not reading blogs at quarter to five in the morning, hopefully for their sake. Well, before this gets to boring and has an absolute lack of anything interesting in it, I'll end here... although, it's probably already too late for that. I'll try to write again soon with some of the "fun" we've been having around here. But I'll wait until my brain is working at a higher level so that it will make at least some sense. Hopefully you won't be waiting months for the next blog when my brain is back to "normal". Did that make any sense? Oh well, you get the point... don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment