Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another Beautiful Day In South Florida....

With the weather being so nice lately we decided to make the most of it again this weekend and head down to the beach. We absolutely love it there and watching Sydney play in the waves and laugh her head off makes any time or energy more than worth it. Here are a few pics of our time at the beach.

























































































































In other news... we're beginning to understand why people buy custom window blinds. After spending two and a half hours getting super frustrated, we finally finished shortening the blinds in the family room. My thumbs are still feeling funny from trying to push the stupid little buttons back into the blinds. I'm not sure what's wrong with us, but every time we go to buy blinds, they never have the proper length and we have to buy the longer ones just to get something for our windows. Maybe one day they'll actually have the proper size in stock and we won't have to spend so much time frustrating ourselves. Until then, hopefully I'll remember how I did the last of the five in record time so that I don't have to spend so long getting frustrated remembering how to do it all over again. Yuck, I hate shortening blinds! Fewwwwf, I am actually feeling a little better after getting that all out of my system. Well, it's off to bed for me. Don't forget to change you clocks ahead an hour tonight!

No comments: