Sunday, March 26, 2006

This Weeks Prego Pics...

So here they are, this weeks prego pics. Have fun comparing this baby's belly with Sydney's belly.

Current Belly....



















Sydney's Belly....



















Other fun (well, it wasn't actually fun, that's just a saying or something) that happened today... Sydney decided to wake up over 45 minutes earlier than normal and it was an important 45 minutes that early in the morning. Then when I went to start the car it wouldn't start. I was really looking forward to going to church this morning. I was going to be in the nursery and not the service, but I still wanted the chance to be with other adults and not home alone with Sydney like almost every other day, but well, I guess that wasn't in the cards for me today. We've been having problems, always on a Sunday morning for some reason it seemed, with it starting, but after a few tries it would start. And no, it's not the battery. Anyways after playing around for a while Jeff removed the spark plugs and put them back in and it started working, so hopefully one was just loose or something like that. Who really knows. But it starts now and hopefully we won't have any more major problems. I think that was about all the crazy things that happened today, I'm sure there were a few more small things, but it was a pretty quiet day, so over all, not too bad. Well, that's it. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good :) Thanks for the pics - luv, Lee