So here's my most recent baby belly pic, trying to keep up with the whole weekly thing. This is me at 26 weeks and 5 days.... just about to officially start my 3rd Trimester. Wow, I can't believe I'm already there. On Tuesday I received one of my regular baby newsletter emails that I signed up for and it informed me that I have only 90 days left to go. That got me really excited till I really started to think about it, that's still three whole long months of the most uncomfortable part of this whole ordeal. But at least it's out of the triple digits. I've put my "Sydney Belly" pics on as well so that you can truly compare how the two pregnancies progress. So far I think that I'm doing not so bad with this one... usually people get a lot bigger and faster with their second pregnancies, but I think that I'm pretty similar. What do you think? Also, I've included a couple cute pics of Sydney that we took a few weeks ago. She's just too stinkin' cute. And for those who care, I put my first official belly picture on my first blog about the topic, so you can check it out.
Current Belly....

Sydney Belly....

Cute Sydney Pics....




2 comments:
Awww you guys are both so cute! Muuuaaah!
Love Carissa
Can't believe how fast Sydney's changing from baby to toddler to little girl - incredible!! And so adorable :)
lots of luv, lee
Post a Comment