Monday, February 20, 2006

New Sydney Photos...

I figured it's been a couple days since I posted anything and it's going to be a few more days before I post anything again because tomorrow afternoon we're heading to Disney World for three days with my mom and dad!!!!! Yeah!!!! We're so excited and just can't wait to go. I have so much to do before then, so I can't spend too long here, but I thought that I'd put up a few pics of Sydney because, well, I don't have time to really talk about what's been happening in the last couple days, and well, there hasn't really been that much happening anyways. Oh, one thing I just did and it really disgusted me was I was trying to find all the pictures of Sydney to put up here and discovered some old pics that Jeff took of me while we were engaged. Man, I knew that I'd put on a few pounds in the past 3 and a half years, but wow, I didn't realize what a change it has been. Yuck, I'm really going to have to work after this baby to try and get back down to that pre-wedding weight. Sorry, Jeff, that I've let it slide, right now I'm saying I'm going to work on it, but I'll probably need some "gentle reminders" after the baby comes. Anyways, back to happy times and happy pics of Sydney....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute.

Hey, Don't kick yourself too hard about the weight thing. You can always work at it later. Right now, when you are growing one inside of you and growing another on the outside you just need to take it easy.

Love ya lots. Have tons of fun with your parents.

Anonymous said...

love the pics - and you - and as your mom tells you, you're beautiful. Have a blast at Disney :)
Luv, lee

Anonymous said...

OK. SHE IS JUST THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD! I wish I didn't have to miss out on her growing up. And to miss ou on the day to day life with you guys. Oh Well, I don't see us moving to Florida and I don't see you moving back here. But God has plans for us all. Love you lots, Have so much fun away.
Debbie