Thursday, February 16, 2006
My Little Chocolate Thief...
So I told you yesterday about all the great things Jeff did for me for Valentines Day, including the box of oh so yummy Turtle Chocolates. Well, later that afternoon I found Sydney sitting on our living room floor chowing down on my chocolates. I only had three left and for some reason I guess I left the box on the couch or something and she found it and pulled it down and checked it out. I'm not sure how long she was eating them, but it couldn't have been that long. I was in the kitchen talking to Jeff when I looked up to check on her and found her having a great time with my chocolates. By the time I was able to save them, she had taken multiple bites out of each of the remaining three. I only have a pic of the chocolates and not one of her eating them because even as I was trying to take them away from her she was picking up new ones and eating them so I didn't have time for a photo shoot. But I was able to take a few of the remains for you to see. I can't believe she would just take my chocolates and eat them. I guess I'm raising a true girl - what girl doesn't love chocolate and won't do almost anything for them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like something you'd find in a diaper :)
Post a Comment